Friday 23 November 2007

Why you HAVE to switch to a Firefox Browser

I've been using a Firefox browser for a few years now. For those who don't know it is open access software and can be downloaded for free on a button on the right hand column of this blog. It downloads quickly and simply and does not use many bytes. I have always been very happy with the aesthetics and the flexibility, including the choice of many styles.

However, I used to find that Firefox was not working properly for a few sites which Microsoft's Explorer browser can handle. Most annoyingly I used to find that I could not download stuff onto my university website (a link to that can also be found on the right hand column of this blog) with Firefox.

Today I found that Explorer stopped working for the administration site, it mysteriously stopped accepting the user name and password. I switched to Firefox, I accessed the administration page quickly and easily and was able to do everything easily and quickly, much more so than I ever could with Explorer. Obviously it keeps improving.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FIREFOX BROWSER DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

No comments: